About Me

My photo
Hello internet, if you thought you were not on the wrong website by looking for "joe lego movie" will I'm the some creator of it but made "Scalawag Comics" because i am starting to make comics in stead of lego videos. it has been 2 years since i been on this site and i think some of you be for thought i was making more. well you thought wrong XD. sorry :) But i only had 300 viewers before, so yeah. but i how you guys and the person reading this will like what I'm posting. I'm going show some drawings I'm make that might be in a comic. but for now i have these to show you and enjoy.

Jan 11, 2014

                 here is some more drawings of Night Howl

                                      This her getting suit up in her Night Howl 


                          I made this one so can show you guys that
                                Night Howl is a caring character

No comments:

Post a Comment