About Me

My photo
Hello internet, if you thought you were not on the wrong website by looking for "joe lego movie" will I'm the some creator of it but made "Scalawag Comics" because i am starting to make comics in stead of lego videos. it has been 2 years since i been on this site and i think some of you be for thought i was making more. well you thought wrong XD. sorry :) But i only had 300 viewers before, so yeah. but i how you guys and the person reading this will like what I'm posting. I'm going show some drawings I'm make that might be in a comic. but for now i have these to show you and enjoy.

Jan 4, 2014

Hey guys I'm back with new drawings of the new comic series I'm working on "Spark". but first i should say sorry for not posting any thing  drawings in last december, but its was the holidays season and so i took a break from my blog, everyone should take a break during the holidays to be with family and friends. but, I'm not going, i hope you guys has a awesome Christmas. luckily i did not wast my time during the holidays. I did more drawings, or art..or what ever you call them. this week is the new year, 2014, big things will be happening this year. in the summer i will be finish with a few chapters of the Spark series and post them on…. maybe here, on my blog, or on amazon. Hey I'm working here i need some money. but i heard if you want to sell a story book or comic book that you made you can publish it and the price will maybe be 1 dollar or in the cents. so it will be cheap to buy my comic books. so that all i had plan for, here is some drawings.. I'm going to call that, of what i did during the Holidays. Happy New Year.

SkullMark 

Logo of the S.A.N a new, powerful army to protect the world
More of Night Howl
And Leon Mark look at the city.


No comments:

Post a Comment